Hey, book lovers, my Fairyloot box came…. and I couldn’t be happier!!
When looking into book subscription boxes I came across Fairyloot but I was too late…. I know, awful, right! I think a real tear actually escaped my blurry eye! So after that heartbreaking moment in my life, I ensured not to miss out again. I signed up as soon as the boxes became available…. and WOW!! I’m so glad I did!
June’s theme was Elementalists…. Yeah, did I say that it’s monthly themed! Soooo cooool!!!
What’s in the box!
Bursting with gorgeous goodies!
- Stormheart Candle – Fairyloot worked with Witchwood Remedies, creating beautiful themed candles based on this month’s book “Roar”, handmade and stunning addition to the box.
- Avatar themed lip balm – I received Air Bender by Geeky Clean.
- Hamsa Hand Bracelet – created by In The Moment, and is said to bring the owner happiness, luck, health and good fortune! Awesome!
- Clairvoyance soap – beautifully smelling soap bar by Ascent Bath and Body.
- PotionSticky Notes – Yay! These are cool, one can never have enough sticky notes!
- Portable Magic Pillowcase – by Miss Phi, This is gorgeous!
- The book, Roar – by Cora Carmack
As well as a letter from the Author, a signed card, Frostblood postcard and The Waking Land sampler.
Everything is stunningly made and perfectly fitting for the theme!
This is going to be so exciting to receive this brilliantly put together bookish box of amazingness every month! It can brighten even your darkest days and surprise you with awesome goodies.
I love the pillowcase, and I am certainly going to need more bookish pillows because they are AMAZING! So much beauty in this box.
I’ve been seeing this book floating around social media and I must say it sounds awesome. What do you guys think? Have you read it?
Hope you enjoyed my unboxing, can’t wait till next months!