Box full of sunshine ☀️
Hey lovely readers, can you actually believe it’s nearly the end of August?! It’s flown by!! But with that, brings my beautiful box of sunshine I’ve been waiting for! Feeling completely overwhelmed by how gorgeous this box is!
Whats in the box!
1. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by: Leigh Bardugo plus an exclusive pin!
2. The Red Church Tea by: T-ology YUM
3. Shakespeare Zip Bag artwork by: Miss Phi
4. Wisdom Journal designed by: Hey Atlas Creative Love this design, its beautiful 💜
5. Alethiometer Coaster artwork by: Hannah Hitchman Art
6. Book Money Jar and Sticky Bookmarks by: Blossom Books these are my favs!!
Plus lots of extras as always 💛 4 awesome bookmarks, moxie pins and an exclusive edition advanced reader copy of NYXIA by Scott Reintgen
Bursting at the seams!! As I sort through all this awesomeness it got me thinking, what the heck do I do with all these bookmarks? What do you guys do with bookmarks?…. apart from use the odd one or two for marking! Hehe They are just so pretty I’d love some ideas on how you display them 😊
This is one of my favourite things! I’m so hiding it though….. no one needs to know how much I spend on books! 😳
This is so pretty…. I kind of want to get loads of different coasters and stick them to a wall…. coaster wall!!
And of course these beautiful books look amazing! I loved the Wonder Woman film recently but I’m yet to read the book and NYXIA sounds awesome!
Thanks Illumicrate… stay fab!